Electronic billing – or eBilling – is a quick and convenient way to receive real estate, personal, and motor vehicle tax bills through myGuilfordCounty.
Residents who sign up for eBilling will receive their tax bills electronically via a secure email, rather than getting a paper bill through the mail.
1. Sign in to your myGuilfordCounty account. You must have an account in order to sign up for eBilling.
2. If you haven't already done so, connect your property to your myGuilfordCounty account. For more information, see Add a property account to my profile.
3. From the Dashboard, click Explore Service under Guilford Property Tax to get started.
4. Click on Manage Ebilling under Things to do
5. Click Enroll Accounts from the options provided on the bottom of the screen.
6. Confirm which properties you'd like to enroll by checking the box on the upper-right hand corner. Then, click Submit.
7. Confirm your email address to complete the process.
After enrolling in eBilling, you will no longer receive paper property tax bills in the mail moving forward, and you will receive email notifications for new tax bills. If you decide to unenroll, see Unenroll in eBilling.